Friday, November 11, 2022

Watercolor is healing. 水彩ヒーリングの初ワークショップ

(Scroll down for JPN 日本語は下) 

Last weekend, I had a wonderful opportunity to visit a self-care-focused retreat for team of a collective to provide a little space for a peaceful watercolor experience, I was able to bring my tools for the day. 

 Recently I have been admiring and tuning in with the philosophy of Waldorf and fascinated by Waldorf's way of playing with watercolor. I just was thinking to collaborate with the method and do a workshop or something in the near future... then there is.  I felt synchronicity and Healing energy when I received an email about the opportunity, and I knew before the workshop started that this would be a new and wonderful experience. 


Four groups of three to four people each for an hour. 

I heard about this a couple days ago and I never hold a space like this before, but I was so relaxed and felt peaceful. Everyone at the retreat was super sweet. What a beautiful powerful community. I was moved and felt so honored to be there. Thank you guys so much for having me.






Three colors of red, yellow, and blue dissolved in a little water. 

A large, soft, round brush.


A piece of paper soaked in a lot of water in front of me.

First, focusing on the breath, grounding to the center of Mother Earth. 

Then we set the intention.


The intentions are:

Let's savor each step of the process.

No need to judge.

Accept everything here that happens on paper.

And enjoy!


We live on a water planet.

Time to play with water! We are water.


Everything that happens on paper is

Cosmic timing.


The moment the colors of the paint spread on the paper


and the way it changes.


The sensations we receive from the colors


the sensation of the brush's movement

or the sound of the glass jar when washing the brush with water


feel it.

taste it.

observe it.


It is such a meditation on color play indeed.

Doing it myself, I have felt an indescribable release.


Growing up, and learning Art, there is so much I went through. 

It really is time to unlearn. 

 

Trying to make something "perfect" 

try hard to control brush strokes

Judging, comparing and criticizing 

Feeling like "not enough"

All the egos. 

It's dull. 


To be accepted

To be good at it.

All that. It's nothing fun, it doesn't feel good at all. 


Our heart knows what we actually want. 

We want to feel good from our hearts.

Be honest with ourselves and whatever we create.


The power of color is really amazing.

When I stared at the color yellow, my body was healed.

Colors are often used in energy work and healing.


This experience brought me a new wind for me. 


Watercolor x Healing

I'm going to explore this possibility further.  


Love, 






先週末、ある非営利団体さんのチームのためのセルフケアにフォーカスしたリトリートで、おだやかに水彩画を楽しむための空間を提供してくれないかという機会をいただき、一日用具を持ってお邪魔させていただきました。

娘がきっかけで、ちょうど最近シュタイナーの思想に共振してて、シュタイナーの水彩、にじみ絵に興味をもって探索していたところ。ふと近いうちに、シュタイナーのアートメソッドを注入したような、水彩のワークショップとかしてみたいなあ・・・と思った矢先の矢先だった。当日の2日前にお話をいただいたのだけど、メールを読ませていただいてすぐシンクロがつながった。やったことないし、いつもだったらたぶん緊張するのに、不思議にとても奥底でおだやかな気持ちだったのが自分にとっては印象的だった。お話をもらってからいつものエネルギーヒーリングの感覚がすごいきてて、これはとっても素敵な体験になるとはじまる前から実感してた。それにどこか懐かしい感覚もした。


3〜4人ごとに1時間、4グループ。



お水にすこし溶かした赤黄青の3色。大きなやわらかくまるっこい筆。

お水にたっぷり浸した紙を目の前にして

まずは呼吸に集中して、地球のお母さんのセンターへグラウンディング。

そして意図を設定。


意図は

プロセスのひとつひとつを味わおう

ジャッジはいらなくて

紙の上で起きる全てを受け入れる。

ここでのすべてをACCEPTしよう

そして、たのしもう!


私たちは水の惑星に住んでる。

その水を使った時間。

私たちは水。

何を躊躇したりできないとか上手くないとか

そんなことあろうことか。

私たちは水そのものだよ。

紙の上で起きること全ては

宇宙のタイミング。


絵の具の色が紙にひろがる瞬間

そして変化してゆくさまをじっとみて

色から受けとる感覚とか

筆の動きの感覚とか

お水で筆を洗うときの瓶の音とかも

ただ感じて

ただ味わう

ただ眺める

そんな色遊びの瞑想


ーーーーーー

じぶんがやってて

じわじわ〜〜とくるなんともいえない解放。


頭でコントロールしようとして

自分で自分をジャッジして

他人と比べたり

他人を批評したり

それで優位な気分になったり

マウントしたりされたり

それで自分は絵描く人じゃないとか

描けないとか設定して

それがキャラクターになってゆく

認められるために

上手くなろうとしたり

それをしたい人はそれでもいいけど


私にとってそれは

ずっとずっときもちよくなかった


ハートで感じたい

ただ素直でありたい


色の力って本当にすごい。

黄色をじ〜〜っとみてたら体に癒やしが起こる

オレンジ色みてたらあったかくなった


エネルギーワークでもよく使うし、ヒーリングにもよく出てくる。

色のヒーリングを施すこと

色とヒーリング新ためて何か形にして

提供できたらいいなって

ナチュラルに感じた


色ヒーリング

水彩ヒーリング

あたらしい創造のじかん。

貴重な機会をいただき本当にありがとう。


水彩・色ヒーリングワークショップ

自分自身を解放して

体験にして

広がりたいなって思った




No comments:

Post a Comment